TechUnity, Inc. is a Business Consultancy and Product Developer headquartered in Washington, DC. TechUnity implements high growth strategies and develops next generation products for businesses across the United States, Canada, and the UK. Business Consulting and Product Development are performed by experts in business and technology, and are delivered through robust practices in assessment, planning, engineering and maintenance.
- Connexxia LLCDirect Marketing, Campaign Management,
- Formsplus Software IncOffice Productivity, Scheduling, Email
- Measureup IncLearning Management Systems, Online Ce
- Professional Consultancy IntlTax Collection Software, Local Governm
- Confluence Technologies IncInvestment Management, Portfolio Manag
- Four Rivers Software SystemsFacilities Management System, Clinical
- International Micro SystemsPoint of Sales, Retail Management
- McKissock, LPCertification Training, eLearning, Lea
- Salvage Direct IncSalvage Management, Insurance Claims R
- Wordtech IncDirect Marketing, Promotion Management
- Clickcom Ince-Commerce Systems, Hosting, Developme
- Digital Designs IncDocument Management, Workflow, Content
- Cross Country Computer CorpDirect Marketing, Print Management
- Anchor Software LLCDirect Marketing Software, Services to
- Advanced Distribution SolnBar Code Solution, Mobile Computing, I
- Burdette Medical Systems IncRadiation Software
- Fiberplus Federal Services IncInfrastructure Upgrade, Network Suppor
- Commercium Technology IncIdentity Management, Computer Security
- Essex Technology Group IncBusiness Continuity, Disaster Recovery
- Health Care Direct IncOnline Survey, Internet Marketing, Mar
- Abs Consulting LtdEnergy Management Consulting, Carbon F
- A W S Convergence TechnologiesWeather Tracking, Weather Forecasting,
- Bon-Ton Stores IncRetail Chain, Online Shopping
- ECR Software CorporationRetail Management Systems, Point of Sa
The assessment practice qualifies the vital signs of corporations by establishing their success attributes and the factors that are hindering greater performance.
The planning practice formulates high growth plans for businesses seeking to address performance issues and increase market share at moderate risk.
The engineering practice develops next generation products and solutions for businesses to replace obsolete systems or requiring product modernization.
The maintenance practice provides support for the products of technology providers and upkeeps mission critical systems for businesses.